Thursday, October 30, 2008

7, 8, and 9 Journals!!

#7

"And as for the wheel you speak of," my master finished, "like every other, it turns both ways."
 Page 51

What strikes you about the passage? What was interesting?

I noticed that when he was talking about the wheel he was saying that it spins both was and I thought it was interesting how he explained it because it made me think of everything has another side to it.

#8

"What do you think you're doing, buttf*ck?"
Page 75

What strikes you about the passage? What did you find interesting?

I thought it was interesting how much this book says F*CK and it was interesting how mean they talked to each other.

#9

"I'm going," he declared. "nothing is going to stop me."
Page 85

What strikes you about the passage? What was interesting?

I thought it was interesting how devoted he was to do what he wanted and he wasn't going to let anyone stop him.
 

No comments: