Sunday, October 19, 2008

2008 Election


I haven't been following the 2008 elections very much but i have decided that really don't like either candidate. There are things that i like about each side but the things i don't like are too bad to like them. Maybe if I was following them i would actually like on of them but since I don't know enough about them I'm not even going to try and pick who is better.



First is the thing I like about each person. With McCain i know he has more experience then Obama. I also think he is more determined then Obama. The things that i like about Obama is he will be the first black president and that is so cool. I also like him because my grandma told me that he is her chose and she always pick a good person.



The things i don't like about each one of them is McCain and Palin are not for abortion and some girls could get raped or make a mistake and even though its sad to kill a baby it wouldn't have the best like if a teenager were to have it on accident. I also don't like him because he is old and if he dies I would be upset having Palin as our president because she doesn't believe in gay people getting married and i feel bad because I have gay family and friends who wont be able to be with the one they love. I don't like Obama because I don't know very much about him.



LINKS

http://www.gayagenda.com/2008/10/the-biden-palin-debateand-gay-marriage/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/Story?id=5786815&page=1

5 comments:

HanaHadassah said...

I don't like Palin either. If people don't believe in same sex marriage then they shouldn't marry someone of the same sex! (as said by Wanda Sykes) >.< Why should straight couples be deciding something like that? It doesn't affect them.

Also her support of the wolf slaughter in Alaska bothers me.

Good blog post :) And I respect people who like her but with all due respect I don't.

alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alex said...

I agreed that John McCain has more experience than Obama.

Alex C. Ford said...

I agree with your view on abortion.

Anonymous said...

Why can't someone just put the baby up for adoption? I'd rather have babies in orphanages than in soiled laundry rooms...(born alive act) Obama voted against that. But thats just me... good reasons to support your stuff, but you could have went more in depth about why you don't like Obama.