Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sustainibilty Visits


What is your name and your role here at the (farmers market, CSA, community garden)?
Piscilla. I sell home grown fruits and veggitables.


Why do you choose to shop here/garden here/support this CSA?
When I first stared coming here the man in charge talked to me about it and I thought I would try it myself and I fell in love with it.


When did you start coming here?
18 years ago.


Do you garden at home? Why or why not?
Yes I do. I do this because I want to come here and sell fresh food and I enjoy it.


How did you find out about this place?

Word of mouth.


What would be your advice to get others to do what you do?
You have to love it to do it.


1. It was what expected only because I had gone to a farmers market a couple time in the past. It was just a little bigger then i thought.

2. I think that i might go to this farmers market again because it was fun talking to all the people there and seeing another way of buying foods. I alos like some of the other thing people were selling.

3. These places fit into our essential question of "Why Don’t People Live More Sustainably?” because these people are living more sustainably then others who do not contribute to these places. These places are also connected to our other essential question of “How Can I Convince them to do So?” because the people who sell there are making other people think about what they are doing and some people might want to try it them selves.

2 comments:

Victoria A said...

I agree with you that it was fun to talk with all the people there and cool to see what these people grew themselves and brought there.

annalisa'sblog said...

I think thst it was a good idea to put a video up of the interview. Good Job!:)